[Closed] Win a 64GB HTC One Developer Version from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm0b1le

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
HTC One (Developer Edition) is a sweet device that I can see myself building, and learning so much....plus its better than what I have now!!!:)

netwolff

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys - I'd like to have that gorge...good looking piece of modern media (don't know how to write the word correctly, could've looked it up, which would've taken less time than writing this sentence but now that I realize it - it's too late).

Greeting from Germany - and my eyes are really really nice and blue...honestly! I wouldn't lie or at least not openly admit to it!

mufaddal.ezzi

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I soo wana get this phone..currently have galaxy y duos this video is recorded from my sisters note 2..I want to ge a better phone than hers and the HTC ONE is just awesome I wish to get one because I love the ONE's design and Utrapixel camera its just awesome..hope to win the prize..keep the good work ANDROID CENTRAL :)

madrocketman

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
i do not enter this contest for myself, but for my girlfriend, who really deserves it. she is going to study at a brand new univeristy faculty in belgium which teaches mobile app and media development. I guess they will use something like bluestacks or so, but it would be nice if she could test her self-engineerd apps on a htc one instead of my old htc wildfire s she is using now. hopfully she can use this phone to contribute to the whole android community. thanks alot for watching my video, hopefully i ll get a pleasant email in a couple of days. it would make the perfect birthday present, that i cant afford myself.

mattysmith5320

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

hey android central, i hope so much that you choose me for the give away, it would mean so much and would litterally change my life, a huge upgrade from my current nokia( its so old i dont even know what it is) thanks for watching and reading!

d2x123

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I hope I win and I'm not just saying that..I actually mean it...I had this old cracked up Cricket phone for 2 long years and I think its time for a change...It would be a highlight of my life if I won the HTC ONE DEV EDITON...And I don't have the credit nor finances to get a new phone on a contract....A free unlocked phone would be perfect for me because I can afford to put any sim card in it and any prepaid plan on it,and that is another reason why I need this phone...I never had a high end device like the htc one and i would love to get a great experience out that amazing phone......And even if I don't win I will still support you guys...Thanks

kashk5

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
My entry for the HTC One Developer Edition Contest.

Thanks for having this contest! I love you guys!

Edit: I went through this thread and watched every video posted, and I've gotta say, everyone deserves to win this beautiful device! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.