News Only one Android phone could tempt my partner to switch from an iPhone

Daniel Gomes

May 26, 2010
Visit site
No offense to Jennifer but how hard is it to just plug in the phone when you see the battery reach 20%? Surely on her iPhone she must be plugging it in at 20% no matte what time of day? You can't tell me the battery on a years-old iPhone is good anymore. I think the Moto is perfect if she would just learn to charge it correctly.

I think if she's honest with herself, she sabotaged the experiment because she can't leave the apple trap (aka ecosystem) and the reality of it.

Reactions: fuzzylumpkin

Derrek Lee

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
No offense to Jennifer but how hard is it to just plug in the phone when you see the battery reach 20%? Surely on her iPhone she must be plugging it in at 20% no matte what time of day? You can't tell me the battery on a years-old iPhone is good anymore. I think the Moto is perfect if she would just learn to charge it correctly.

I think if she's honest with herself, she sabotaged the experiment because she can't leave the apple trap (aka ecosystem) and the reality of it.
I've been using the Razr Plus since it launched and I absolutely love this phone but the battery life is atrocious. It gets super inconvenient when I'm out and about and without a charger, so I often find myself preemptively charging it before I go out and even then I get worried. But not everyone has similar battery issues with this phone so I guess it depends on your usage.