[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Davis7

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win one of these devices. I am a student who loves to play video games every now and then but I had to sell my console for books. Happy Holidays everyone-- good luck to all.

sixerfl

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much to Android Central for the awesome giveaways.You guys rule!

The Shield is the ultimate handheld. Top of the line mobile hardware with an almost unlimited library. I would never put it down!

Thanks again.

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I would use the bajeezus out of an Nvidia shield if I won one! What a glorious Christmas it would be. Ahhhhhhhhh........ Sorry, I drifted off for a second there.

kernmal

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I did not win the Mega Millions drawing, but winning a Tegra Note would be a great consolation.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Jax Omen

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Dat Note tablet is pretty sweet.

Still don't see the point in the Shield, I have a Moga controller for my phone and other than emulators and the rare gamepad-enabled retro rerelease, games on android suck.

faceless

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win either device because ... honestly, i had to choose between a PS4 and a Tablet and i chose a PS4. i don't regret the choice, but i just can't afford both! i know i could game on my phone, but i'd rather do that on a dedicated device.

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Tegra Note is definitely at par with the Nexus 7 (2013). I don't need a device with bloatware (what other OEMs offer). And pure Android! A stylus coupled with a speedy device and portability is all I need. Hoping to get this for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress