[Closed] Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastracer

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Christmas in April?? I've been very very good Santa! ;)

alpinecivic

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Free is the best kind of stuff!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

derrick_lwh

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

Hi, I would like to take part in this contest. I'm a student in studying abroad in UK and has recently had my phone broken in an accident. It will cost a fortune to repair and I'm in tight budget for living. So I will be very appreciative if I am lucky enough to win any of the devices. Thanks in advance if I'm chosen and congratulation in advance to the lucky one. Good luck everyone :)

dc5_k20z1

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

I'd love to win that Nexus 5. Stock android is sexy!

ndm22

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Please and thank you!

trees247

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site

I'll take the Nexus 5 Please. #hiphil

im_electronic

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nexus 5. Break me off a piece of that

Zanzaras

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

I would love to get this for my wife for a Mother's Day present! I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95