[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polman86

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Would love to see better power management in the Snapdragon 800 series. Especially with the built in LTE radios, it would be great to see new devices with this processor and LTE support to last much longer.

jls9999

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Smart phones and tablets should be responsive. My Asus Transformer with a Tegra 2 leaves a lot to be desired, while my Nexus 4 with a Snapdragon S4 Pro keeps up nicely. I'm very excited to see what the Snapdragon 800 can do!

akirchoff

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok, first....it's free! Not mention the latest Snapdragon chip....I'm sure it rocks. Would love to be able to be one of the first to have one. I don't even have a tablet yet so a tablet would be awesome. I have an S3 which I really like. I would love the tablet but the phone would be super sweet also.

William Gilbert

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a Nexus 4, but I would love to try a faster phone. I have yet to find a phone that can keep up with me. I love testing out new products and telling people about them.

Bl4ckpheniX

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I love Snapdragon chipsets. Who doesn't want the latest and greatest devices. If I won I could retire a device to my stepson with Asperger syndrome, he loves playing games on my phone. :)

Mike Buenfil

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
What I Would Like To See Coming Up On The New Snapdragon Chip Would Be Probably Improve Battery Life, Speed It Already Has So Much So Much On That I'm Sure You Can Play Games And Watch Video Pretty Good So An Other Improvement Would Be Fine With Me Snapdragon Never Fails :)

Shootin4aces

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Cant remember if I posted in this already or not... if so and this entry is selected please disregard and forfeit this entry as I am not a cheater (at least not intentionally :) )

I Totally gotta / wanna have one of these!!!! I am a current student at OSU studying to be a software engineer with aspirations of working for google and/or creating my own company and putting out some dominating applications in the market. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow....but some day all of you with use something I was at least a part of. Getting an awesome device like this would allow me to work with some of the next gen tech and possibly start a side project with a few classmates that revolves around this chip set!!!! Come on Android Central, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!!

Mahesh Gadagi

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Guyz I wanted Snapdragon 800 should be embedded in all the coming mobiles and devices
I Being Engineer I would always see the technical specifications of the device or product
It has

1) 28 nm HPm Semiconductor Technology
2)ARM v7
3)CPU Cache L0: 4kB+4kB, L1: 16kB+16kB, L2: 2MB
4)It supports modem type of HSPA+,Long Term Evolution,CDMA
5)Adreno 330 Graphical Processing Unit...
6)Supports Upto 50 MP of Camera
7)Supports USB 3.0
8)Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
9)Wi-Fi 802.11 n/ac

And all this is in Small Chip...And Imagine if this is embedded in mobile ,how much powerful that mobile would be and mobiles like Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z have their success on the way....
So I wish to have all mobiles with Snapdragon 800.

sonnyg85

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I think this processor will be a stepping stone. I cannot wait to see the graphic performance and see what the future will be with Android games and also Android products like gaming console, tv media players, PC ect..... This is a very special give-a-way hope I have a chance thanks A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000