[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

l00natic71

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I've never won any of the contests, and this would be awesome to have. Playing on my phone is not optimal.. the controller... drool...

BB_Bmore

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I should win because every dad deserves some down time and what better way to spend down time than playing video games! I don't own a ps4 or Xbox. My gaming is strictly mobile so this would definitely step it up a notch without the costly investment of owning a full console. Good luck to all the dads!

ardentious

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I should definitely win this awesome device. I'm afflicted by chronic 420-itis, and this is just my speed. It would help me on my road to enlightenment!

ssjnimma

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I think I should win this device, because I would actually like to give it to my son, who is currently playing on a really cracked up Nintendo DS, and this would make his entire year!

Nicholas Norwood

May 18, 2014
Visit site
As a father of two and lover of technology I would love having the Nvidia shield, especially since today (the 13th) is my wedding anniversary meaning the weekend becomes about my wife instead of about me as a father (unfair but she is worth it).

ryaninc

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win this because I'm a dad myself, and I would love to let my kids play games on it. Introducing them to cool tech early is always something I try to do. Thanks!

countjoe

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I happen to be a Dad. One thing I've learned is that what kids want the most is something they see someone else using .... so they're always taking my stuff the second they see me picking up something interesting! It'd be nice to have something just for me :) An NVIDIA Shield is nice and portable so I can keep it hidden away.

Status
Not open for further replies.