[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this and think I deserve it. Unfortunately my father passed away too young 3 years ago, but I will always honor his memory. I'm a father of two, including an autistic but adorable 3 year old and a 3 month old. This would be a great Father's Day gift to me!

solo24

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I think I deserve one because I have little free time at home. Kids keep me busy around the house. Plus, I miss playing games with a controller.

efurr

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I live in a house with 1 wife, 1 5 year old girl, one 3 year old girl, a set of baby girl twins, and two female cats. WHEN I get a moment to hide or a few moments before bed I love to try any play some games on my phone.. I'm not a fan of touch only controls with various emulators, just doesn't work. Also I would love to play a nice FPS on my ps3, or a Final Fantasy game of any kind but I just cant because, well kids don't need to watch me play it and I cant get my TV to stop playing my little pony, and it aint because I'm a bronie (im not). Help me out kay? Thanks!!

smotrs

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to have one because the kids have taken over the WI and the PS3, so I never get to use them anymore. This would be much easier to hide from them. :)

NDchem2014

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I should win for a couple of reasons. One, I don't win things often. Two, my dad loves games and needs something that is easy and he can take with him. Three, this thing is pretty sweet so it would be awesome to win it!

polsoft

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Because I'm a STEP DAD and it takes a real man to take care of kids and beacuse my girl wont let me spend money on a shield......

anon(5674230)

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
The truth is that we need more hard core gamers. If I win this, it would help me in my goal to turn my sons into real gamers. This can play serious games like portal and half life. This has dual analog sticks. And its portable so I can teach them anytime, anywhere. Lets make this happen!

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Huge NVIDIA fan here, I would love to get a Shield so I can access my vast PC game library from the comfort of my couch / bed / hotel room! You guys rock, keep up the good work. No sad story here, just a man who loves video games and Android devices. Thanks for the opportunity!

Colbane

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I would like the NVidia Shield because I'm a dad and my kids are all grown up and barely ever home. I'm bored and would love to play games on this Shield to pass my time while I look out the window waiting for one of my kids to come home and say hi.

I'm not saying I'm the best Dad in the world, but I do the best I can.

weavminas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend laptop just died so now she plays league of legends on "our" (previously known as my) pc.
It will make my android games that much more awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74