[CLOSED] Contest: Win an Honor 5X from Android Central!

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
My most wanted feature in a new phone is a fast, accurate camera, and the Honor 5x looks like it fits the bill with a solid 13 megapixels and wide angle lens. Plus it has a great screen, long battery life, and other features for a third of what my now 3-year old Galaxy S4 cost. I'm tired of my S4's slow camera speed, so I'd love to have this. :D :cool:

adamcwingert

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been using iPhones for the last few months but would love to switch back to Android. I gotta have a metal device though. No reason other than I like the feel. So a free metal phone would be aces!!

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I would REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like this phone...

pdiddyfan79

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to win the phone simply because I'm tired of getting flagships while there are cheaper phones to satisfy my needs. I'm on boost now and hate it. I have a Moto E. Not the best phone, but the Honor 5x has an appeal to me and I'd change carriers quickly. I used to be a Nexus man, but it seems the Honor 5x would fit me just fine. I'd like to try Honor's first phone in the US.