[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ut00wj

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see the future. I believe that we will one day be able to use technology similar to this to go shopping, learn and attend social functions. Going to a Museum, not quite the same as being there, but for some, it would be their only option.

Erika Y

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
VR seems super awesome. Just think, being about to travel to anyway, real or fantasy, at the push of a couple buttons. No plane tickets and crap. Maybe interactive audio books. The VR could have a speaker or headphones where it read you a book(for example, Harry potter). As it reads, you can see exactly what's going on, you're literally right there!

As for smartphones, well they're cool of course. It's interesting to see smartphone tech evolve. Remember when everyone was exciting about qHD? Now QHD is what people want in the latest flagships. Seeing the new designs and innovations(like phablets) is interesting. I'm always ready to see what's next in the smartphone world!

SoCalBIGmike

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Id like to try out the VR thing, last time I did was a proprietary SONY model I purchased in NYC for $1,000 back in the day in the 90's. Would be interested to see pictures in 360 degrees most in HD! Hell, even VIDEO!
I'm on AT&T so I guess T-Mo version for me.

iamalquarles

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
IMO, we're looking at the future of technology which is funny because VR wasn't even being considered until Goggle came out with Glass. Now you see different companies making their own versions of it. Hopefully more people become interested because we all know about supply and demand. Oh and yes I would like one please!!!!

floriyann

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I guess with virtual reality we can make the whole surrounding in 3D, and that's quite exciting :D

Posted via the Almighty HTC One M9 or my retired Nexus 4

GallopingCow

May 17, 2010
Visit site
By far, I'm most excited that this makes VR accessible to so many more people that otherwise would not be able to experience it due to cost or availability.

johnnybb#CB

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Awesome contest, would like to try out the camera's OIS on the phone and try out the VR applications. Wonder how the VR will look like when put on.

jimmygzzmtz

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
What is most exciting to me about VR, smartphones and technology in general is the untapped potential by developers. Who knows what the killer app may be in the future? Pokemon VR (Please Nintendo!!!) ? Holograms a la Hololens using the back camera? Maybe use the camera to turn these into smart glasses?
It's great how open Google Cardboard is to everybody, and with a QHD screen, and a specifically made VR viewer, I would love to see what the future holds for LG, Google, and the industry in general.

Anhinrichs

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I have been waiting for years to see Vr come to reality. I belive that now that smartphone companies are behind the push we will finally be able to start seeing what this can offer.

Posted via the Android Central App

widekyle

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
VR is the next level for gaming, videos, movies and whatever else comes our way. I would love to be a part of the VR world and hopefully be lucky enough to get this sweet setup. G3 is an awesome phone!

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38