[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Why would I like to win the 6P? Well, I switched to Android years ago when the Nexus 4 came out, had the Galaxy S4 then the LG G3. I then switched back to Apple for numerous reasons one being the camera. I think the 6P could be the one phone to tempt me back to the world of Android.

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a Nexus 6, I'm looking forward to a slimmer body and the fingerprint sensor. Especially for use with Android Pay.

Posted via the Android Central App

Slaytor Z

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Would love this phone to replace my old phone, of which the power button barely works. I'd love to have the convenience and a feeling of secret agent awesomeness of having a fingerprint scanner.

Last edited:

Nebu baba

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Got a Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (32gb) earlier this year. The device has more than impressed me and even my skeptical friends. So I am just curious to see how the HAM7 compares to the Nexus 6pp.

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I want a Nexus 6P because I am a HUGE Android fan, and Nexus devices showcase Android in it's purest form. Plus, the 6P is an amazing piece of hardware! Thanks AC for another great contest!

Posted via the Android Central App

Aashish Satyal

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking forward to use the Android Marshmallow on the Nexus 6P
Snappy Finger Print Scanner,Nexus Imprint are the features that I like the most about the Nexus 6P
I could really use an upgrade from my 1st generation Moto E now

Status
Not open for further replies.