I got my Google Voice invite now what?

crump13

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Talking about invites. I was extended an invite from an AC member (which was really cool) about a week agoa and I love GV and how do I invite people to Google Voice?

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Talking about invites. I was extended an invite from an AC member (which was really cool) about a week agoa and I love GV and how do I invite people to Google Voice?

You should have an invite link on the left-side of your inbox. Not all users have this capability yet as its rolling out this week.

Send me an invite if you can!

crump13

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't have one yet. I guess I'll have to wait. I wonder how many invites they'll give me to send to others?

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
You should have an invite link on the left-side of your inbox. Not all users have this capability yet as its rolling out this week.

Send me an invite if you can!

I'm working today but if you remind me later today I'll look and see if I can invite you...do some research and see what its all about

gspeed

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
you should obviously create a new account and acquire a new google voice number.

Once you have a new number, I'd suggest downloading th GV app for android.

I mainly just use GV for free texting and visual voicemail. I ended up giving my new GV to all my friends who text so that they wouldn't get confused on which number they should be texting at. I also make all outbound calls on my INC through GV.

I believe Google has a good few video tutorials. If you have any specific questions let us know.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL I fought for a long long time to get a GV invite, I got two of them this week on two separate addresses. Hoping the 3rd one comes in this week or next too!! Love my Google voice was a long time user of youmail and really hated it on Android. (Could not connect to server warnings) It's been perfect and fact all week, can't wait to explorer what else I can do with it!

scooz16

May 4, 2010
Visit site
so i have a GV # but I want to use my regular cell # and use GV just for the visual VM. Can I install the app just to do the visual voicemail or will I have to use the GV SMS also? I'd like to continue using handcent.

thanks.