What direction do you think the nexus line should take?

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
If you were running Google, at this point in time, what would you do with the nexus line?

As for me, since android is about trust and doing what you want with your phone, (and since they now own Motorola) I'd make the galaxy nexus available as 5 different phones.

Model one would be the nexus mini for people with small hands (like my wife lol)

Model 2 would be the nexus M andhave a 4" screen

Model 3 would be the nexus L with a 4.8" screen and the screen would go from bezel to bezel on the sides.

^ kickstand available on those models

Model 4 should be the nexus reader which would be similar to the echo in that it takes 2 smaller screens to make one bigger screen

Model 5 would me the nexus slide. A slider with a full qwerty keyboard for those that refuse to give up on it lol

All would be quad core, 2gb of ram, micro sd slot, removable battery, a screen like the one x, NFC chips, built in wireless charging capability, and of course those wonderful Motorola radios, jelly bean, and an unlocked bootloader.

I noticed the nexus line NEVER pushes the envelope in specs so the next phone should. Pure android with the best specs and market the phone like the Gs3

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III on T-Mobile! goodbye Sprint!