thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
everyone must be too busy working themselves into a fever pitch over guestimates/speculations/heresay/armchair quarterbacking of various device release dates :)

Unless, of course, you're on Sprint, then you have nothing to speculate over other than how they've taken your upgrade benefits away. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

gracefulminutes

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
:mad::-*:mad::-*:mad::-*

I don't think I've ever been this excited for a forum topic ever. Anyhoo, 20, student, born/raised/bred in Philadelphia, and currently own a Droid X. I love him too much (I'm a bit obsessed). I was gonna hold out for the TB with my Blackberry 9330, but I got too impatient. Might I say, I made a good decision.

Oh, and my DX is one that didn't get its guts reduced.

PS: my GTalk is kcgracia [at] that website for mail...you know the one.

Last edited:

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So, I read today that BBM is coming to iOS and Android. That would be very cool. I used to have a whole group of GLBT friends that I met via BBM.

gracefulminutes

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I read the article today and I looked like a fool because I squealed on the EL train. I think it's an awesome idea, and if RIM executes everything juuust right, this could be a good move on their part.

BUT, if I have to pay a recurring fee, I'll just flip them the bird and keep it movin' with GTalk.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have started a GLBT circle for myself. If you're interested in joining me please let me know. If you have your own circle please add me. My gmail addy is my user name at gmail dot com.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You'll need to either try the mobile app or on the web sign into gmail and the message that you've been added will be on the right side next to the gear.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Absolutely!! My email is my username here at gmail dot com :cool:

Don't know if I can access Google+ from work but if not, I can add you when I get home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non