[NEW GAME]DarkHunt HD

Kaktuss

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Dear players, we have just released our new shooter game DarkHunt HD to Android Play Store. Ready your shotgun...

DarkHunt HD is a duck hunting game like you?ve never seen before (and not only because it?s hard to see in the dark ).
Point and shoot with your flashlight-equipped shotgun, survive whole night, buy upgrades, beat the best online score!
Do you like duck hunt, duck shooting, moorhuhn or similar games? Then DarkHunt is for you, give it a try!
playitogamefull.png

Features
✓ Many different duck types, from slow fat ones to super fast with protective helmets
✓ Collect stars to unlock upgrades to your gear (more shotgun shells, more powerful flashlight), buy additional time for hard levels
✓ Many bonus objects and animals to destroy (pumpkins, eggs, moles, UFOs?) for gaining bigger score and more stars
✓ High quality HD resolution graphics optimized for tablets and mobiles
✓ Try to beat best online score!

More features, video and screenshots can be found on our dedicated webpage:
DarkHunt HD | Playito

Or directly in Google Play Store:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etails?id=com.playito.darkhunt&token=wGVVsAhn

Thank you very much for your attention and we would love to hear back from you :)

Sincerely
Playito team

ChrisT77

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing it try to install it later. I used to play this game when i was a child using a family computer and we usually fight with my brother on who will be the first to play. Will try to install it now and let my child to play it if he will like it.