[FREE GAME] Gravity Sheep(Physics game)

Florent valdelievre

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello androidcentral!

I would like to present you a physic puzzle game i have developed with Unity3D engine. It has been uploaded 2 days ago on playstore.
The concept is kind of similar to Space Physics, Crayon Physic ( iphone ), and Touch Physics but i haven't seen something similar in ages

To complete a level, you can fling the sheep (a little bit, otherwise it would be too easy!) and draw physic lines interacting with the gravity in order to help the cute little sheep to reach all the mushrooms. They are lot of different ways to complete a level.

There is also an embedded leader-board (home-made one) letting you compare your score with others players at the end of each successful levels

Some feedbacks would be really nice and helpful.

You can find the game on playstore here : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...erflowstudio.gravitysheep.free&token=ONiKdysH

Thank you so much

Florent

Attachments

• screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 6
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 6
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 6
  • screen4.jpg
    screen4.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 6
  • screen5.jpg
    screen5.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 5
  • screen7.jpg
    screen7.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 5
  • screen6.jpg
    screen6.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 5

Mel Cove

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I might not have seen this game in the android store if you hadn't posted here. I downloaded the trial and loved it, so I went with the full version. Great graphics and gameplay, and I really like how you added objects that change the direction of the sheep. I expect this is going to become one of my "regular" games, and I hope you will be expanding on it in the future. I did write a review in the Android store for the full version, btw.

One thing I am noticing with my Nexus 7 is that if the screen goes idle and I have to unlock it, the game resumes from the beginning. This isn't a big deal but I didn't know if it was expected behavior.

Thanks again for posting here. I wish more developers would take advantage of forums like this as it's free advertising and helps gamers like me read about new games from smaller developers. Cheers!

Florent valdelievre

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Thank you very much for your comment !
I noticed I have the same problem as you about idle/resumes. I'm gonna try to figure out what's going on and update a new version on playstore.

Cheers

Florent

Florent valdelievre

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Bug regarding idle/resumes have been fixed in version 1.3.6. It will be updated in a couple of hours on playstore.
Thanks for your bug report ! Let me know if the problem persists

Florent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress