Chrono Trigger finally gets updated

Mayoo614

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Chrono Trigger has been quite a case on it's own. No support, doesn't work on tablets, etc. etc.

Square has finally release an update over the night. It has fixed the tablet issue where the "ok/cancel/accept/meh" buttons were out of frame. Meaning that you can now play on your tablet. The authentication seems to have been shown the trash too, although I haven't made really good tests, deactivating the Wifi and trying to play worked perfectly. They also added Koren language and a few bug fixes along the way, notably they fixed the back button. Also, it seems they have fixed a bug that was closing the entire game when you were going back to the home screen or to another app. It now returns to where you were. If you bought it and were unable to play on your tablet, take time to update it (or download it again). In the meantime, I'll try to make more tests to confirm, or not, bug fixes I've seen so far.

Now if only Square could clear my whislist/buglist :
- Bug : Active/Wait is not switching properly
- Bug : Switching targets with touch feature is not behaving like it should. (Target, select another target and it will confirm the action on the previous target)
- Wish : Game saves share between devices. Sucks to do 2h robot factory runs on tablet at home and not being able to continue it on my cell phone at lunch break

Note : So far, and it's still early, I've seen decreases in 1 star ratings. Could Square regain fan respect? (oh lawlz)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.chrono&hl=en

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress