NFL app cracked and now working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unc132

May 15, 2010
Visit site
This is great news if it lasts. The Sprint football app is in no way a good substitute lol.
Thanks so much for the work you put into to bringing the Android Family on Sprint, NFL Mobile. "Let the Slobber Knocking Begin". Can't wait for Sunday. "Go Steelaz"

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled the app verizon version and installed the hack version,will i'll be able to see live streaming games for free or do I have to still pay for vcast?

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Actually NFL Redzone was initionally a DirecTV Sunday Ticket thing. Last year the NFL Decided to offer its own version of the RedZone to other providers. If you get Sunday Ticket you will get the RedZone.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Ya I stopped getting the football package before they started that then. The whole bidding war between comcast and DTV that drove the price WAY up left me sour, once it went over $200 for the season I stopped getting it, I do miss it. As long as I get the Pats games I can handle watching the few others that are on and if I really need a fix I will hit up a sports bar with the guys, have a few beers and not have to listen to the wife and kids for a few hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non