05-17-2011 08:43 AM
140 ... 23456
tools
    I fairly confident that angry birds has caused some serious issues on my 2.2 Droid X. When angry birds is installed on my phone the screen does not respond to touch when charging, the screen orientation gets messed up and the phone is extremely sluggish. After multiple uninstalls and re installs I'm almost 100% confident that angry birds is causing the problem. Is anyone else having these issues or know what might be causing the problem. I must note that the phone operates perfectly fine when angry birds is uninstalled.
    10-20-2010 07:19 PM
    I fairly confident that angry birds has caused some serious issues on my 2.2 Droid X. When angry birds is installed on my phone the screen does not respond to touch when charging, the screen orientation gets messed up and the phone is extremely sluggish. After multiple uninstalls and re installs I'm almost 100% confident that angry birds is causing the problem. Is anyone else having these issues or know what might be causing the problem. I must note that the phone operates perfectly fine when angry birds is uninstalled.
    I have had similar issues with my Motorla Droid. Angry Birds runs extremely choppy, it's only smooth once in a blue moon. I think it's the ads but I'm not 100%. I'm waiting for the ad free version to see. My wife also has a weird problem, sometimes Angry Birds will completely disappear from her tray and she will have to restart her phone a couple times for it to reappear. It's completely random and it's only Angry Birds.

The game is GREAT but I am one of the few people that find this release to be the pits. I thought they made us wait so they could optimize the game and make sure everything ran smoothly. Me and my wife have yet to have Angry Birds run smoothly. She downloaded from the Market, I downloaded from getjar so it's either the ads or the programming. I still love the game though.
    lovej001 likes this.
    10-20-2010 07:39 PM
    I have experienced some lag, it usually happens after I accidentally pree an ad, then immediately close exit or use capacitive back button to get out of the ad and back to the game..
    lovej001 likes this.
    10-20-2010 11:08 PM
    I have had similar issues with my Motorla Droid. Angry Birds runs extremely choppy, it's only smooth once in a blue moon. I think it's the ads but I'm not 100%. I'm waiting for the ad free version to see. My wife also has a weird problem, sometimes Angry Birds will completely disappear from her tray and she will have to restart her phone a couple times for it to reappear. It's completely random and it's only Angry Birds.

The game is GREAT but I am one of the few people that find this release to be the pits. I thought they made us wait so they could optimize the game and make sure everything ran smoothly. Me and my wife have yet to have Angry Birds run smoothly. She downloaded from the Market, I downloaded from getjar so it's either the ads or the programming. I still love the game though.
    I love the game too. I wish it wouldn't leave my phone completely unresponsive. Hopefully whatever issue is causing this problem is fixed soon!
    10-20-2010 11:16 PM
    Are you reinstalling from the same apk or re-downloading the apk each time? if the former, it sounds like maybe you got a corrupt apk - in which case I would try re-downloading (maybe from the alternate source), and see if that makes a difference... just a thought - I have it on my X running 2.1u1 without any issues or lag...
    10-21-2010 08:40 AM
    Wow, maker of Angry Birds bought by EA for 20 million. Nice.. http://links.visibli.com/links/7fc01f
    10-21-2010 08:59 AM
    Wow, maker of Angry Birds bought by EA for 20 million. Nice.. http://links.visibli.com/links/7fc01f
    The maker of Angry Birds (Rovio) was not bought by EA. The Angry Birds ios publisher (Chillingo) was bought by EA.
    10-21-2010 09:39 AM
    Oh, ha jumped to quick..thanks for the fix.
    10-21-2010 10:16 AM
    yeah the white laying ones are annoying..wish when they dropped the egg and shot off that the did some collateral damage

Ads aren't bad..Serious lag though when starting a new board.
    The secret is how you go about using the egg-dropping chicken. You need to take advantage of how the chicken blasts off at a upwards angle.

Egg Dropping Chicken Tricks
    tony bag o donuts likes this.
    10-21-2010 01:24 PM
    best game ever
    10-22-2010 02:10 AM
    Halloween Ed dropped for iphone yesterday
    10-22-2010 09:08 AM
    Finally Got it! 3 Stars in all levels..

level 8-9 by far the worst
    10-23-2010 11:48 AM
    Anyone know how many golden eggs there are? I have 13 but there seems to be some extra space on the screen for one or two more.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-26-2010 09:56 PM
    Why am I getting full screen video ads? Driving me ANGRY!
    10-27-2010 08:49 AM

I am having some serious lag issues as well and it is driving me BIRDY. Hopefully the ad free version (if it ever comes out) will fix it.
    10-27-2010 11:00 AM
    Can someone please explain something to me. I have Angry birds on my Droid 1, and there are 10 golden eggs. My roommate has Angry Birds on his Droid X and there are 11 golden eggs. His version has a golden egg in the upper right hand corner of the golden egg screen while my version has no place for a golden egg. Can someone explain this to me?
    10-27-2010 08:14 PM
    Droid X has a bigger screen..
    10-27-2010 10:49 PM
    i mean yeah, but why are they different?
    10-28-2010 12:29 AM
    Can someone please explain something to me. I have Angry birds on my Droid 1, and there are 10 golden eggs. My roommate has Angry Birds on his Droid X and there are 11 golden eggs. His version has a golden egg in the upper right hand corner of the golden egg screen while my version has no place for a golden egg. Can someone explain this to me?
    Do you mean there is no grayed out egg in that spot? Not all of the eggs have that. Some of them just show up in an open space when you get them.

wbonnefond likes this.
    10-28-2010 06:33 AM
    The 13 golden eggs will appear as you get them, there doesn't necessarily need to be a place holder for them.

I have 13 golden eggs, have completed all levels 3 stars
    10-28-2010 02:08 PM
    Is anyone getting full movie trailers when they launch angry birds? Last night it happened to me for the first time. I started the game and before it even loaded I got a full 3 minute trailer of some new Matt Damon film. Ads I can deal with. That was just flat out rude.
    10-29-2010 07:06 AM
    Is anyone getting full movie trailers when they launch angry birds? Last night it happened to me for the first time. I started the game and before it even loaded I got a full 3 minute trailer of some new Matt Damon film. Ads I can deal with. That was just flat out rude.

It's terrible. Full screen ads. Movies that play sound even if phone is on vibrate. Ads in the bottom left almost every time I hit refresh...slowing the game down on my EVO. I will stop playing this game once I 3 star 5-2...ads are ridiculous.
    10-29-2010 09:39 AM
    It's terrible. Full screen ads. Movies that play sound even if phone is on vibrate. Ads in the bottom left almost every time I hit refresh...slowing the game down on my EVO. I will stop playing this game once I 3 star 5-2...ads are ridiculous.

I agree
    10-29-2010 10:09 AM
    Would ad free app fix this problem?

10-29-2010 10:13 AM
    I have noticed full screen adds upon booting the Game. These ads are way too intrusive.
    I wish there was an option for an ad-free paid version.

On some levels I need to see the lower right corner of the screen and the ads get in the way.

Luckily I have finally beat the entire game with 3 stars on every level.
    10-29-2010 01:12 PM
140 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD