Angry Birds Golden Eggs #14-#20

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Golden Eggs Chapter 4 "The Big Setup" Levels 9-11.

Golden Egg#14: Level 9-14
Egg Hiding under a hard hat far right. Use green boomerang bird.

Golden Egg#15: Level 10-3
Hit the rubber duck on the left side under the bridge.

Golden Egg #16: Level 11-15
Zoom out, it is below the slingshot. Use green boomerang bird to get it. ...Thanks Tifoso

Golden Egg #17: Total Destruction - 3 Stars in All Levels this Golden Egg level has been fixed with the latest update, you can now see the rows of pigs.. just drag the click open the pigs and drag the red bird to the right.

3 more Golden Eggs in Ham em' High

Golden Egg#18: Level 12-12:
Destroy the trophy in the middle of the level that sits between the two piles of jewels. This one is not easy to get!

Golden Egg#19: Level 13-10:
First zoom out then shoot yellow bird to hit hanging egg in top right under the overhang.

Golden Egg #20: Level 13-12: Super Bowl RIO Trailer -secret code 0:27
Waste Yellow Bird .. then shoot white egg backwards and drop egg just on the downward part of the slope behind the slingshot platform.

Angry Birds Seasons Valentines Golden Egg
Level 1-7: There will be a Golden Egg on top of a cloud with wings. Use your white bird to lay an egg to hit the floating Golden Egg ( pull the white bird as if you are going to shoot it backwards then immediately drop egg on floating winged cloud below.

Last edited:

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
11-15 for# 16.
Zoom out and you'll see it below the slingshot. Use your boomerang bird to get it.

Anyone know what to do to get a star in egg #17? Its just a big fat bird that disappears and reappears when you tap it. I've tried every combination of taps I could think of.

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I think there is a problem with golden egg 17. All the things I have found show 3 rows of pig silhouettes and then the big red bird. Mine isn't showing the pig silhouettes and several others are reporting the same thing. So much for 45 new levels.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
3 more Golden Eggs in Ham em' High

Golden Egg#18: Level 12-12:
Destroy the trophy in the middle of the level that sits between the two piles of jewels. This one is not easy to get!

Golden Egg#19: Level 13-10:
First zoom out then shoot yellow bird to hit hanging egg in top right under the overhang.

Golden Egg #20: Level 13-12: Super Bowl RIO Trailer -secret code 0:27
Waste Yellow Bird .. then shoot white egg backwards and drop egg just on the downward part of the slope behind the slingshot platform.

Angry Birds Seasons Valentines Golden Egg
Level 1-7: There will be a Golden Egg on top of a cloud with wings. Use your white bird to lay an egg to hit the floating Golden Egg ( pull the white bird as if you are going to shoot it backwards then immediately drop egg on floating winged cloud below.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699