Kirill Turov

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
0.24 now! Join )

NEW:
- Learning the basic provisions of the game;
- Window "Rate the game";

Improvements:
- New colorful effects - muzzle flashes, hit effects and more!
- Optimization of the game - decrease RAM;
- More colors for repainting cars was added - choose your style!
- Extra context message in the battle of the players online;
- Increase perfomance for some devices;

Errors:
- Fixed a crash when choose survival mode after tournament;

Degineth

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
This is really awesome, I'm wondering why your game doesn't gave more downloads. Not to mention it's packed full of features.

Did you create this in unity or in other engine because it runs buttery smooth on my device even though the game looks graphically intense.

The only problem is that i coulnd't find anyone to play with, but still it's a great gave even for solo.

Kirill Turov

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
This is really awesome, I'm wondering why your game doesn't gave more downloads. Not to mention it's packed full of features.

Did you create this in unity or in other engine because it runs buttery smooth on my device even though the game looks graphically intense.

The only problem is that i coulnd't find anyone to play with, but still it's a great gave even for solo.

Hello )) Thank you for review.

1. We still have not money for marketing, but may be later )))
2. Engine is Unity3D.
3. When our game will be more popular people will be too.
If you want to game with people, still play evening or holidays :)