[NEW GAME] Halloween Hidden Objects FREE

Calenislija

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
No inspiration for Halloween decoration? Here, we can help!

Icon512.png

Features:
More than 1000 hidden objects to find!
Amazing HD graphics – 3D environment!
Text mode - good for kids for learning object names!
Many beautiful levels
The ticking clock!
Hint system

_en - Halloween - 3.jpg

Halloween Hidden Objects is right here for Halloween time! If “hidden object games free new” are your specialty, you will enjoy the best hidden object puzzle game on our game channel! Spend your Halloween night 2016 with the best hidden object collection! The mysterious hidden object world is waiting for you! It's time for some serious Halloween haunts in a Halloween house! If you like solving the mystery case on a spooky night, now is your chance to become a true hidden object detective. “Halloween hidden objects” will take away your boredom in a minute! Exercise your concentration and practice your vocabulary with the best “hidden objects free games”! If “scary games free” are your thing, then this is the best mystery case with hidden items that you can solve!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.midva.HiddenObjectHalloween&hl=en

New hidden object games free for 2016!

Calenislija

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Trick or Treat! You are right – Halloween is only a month away! Your kids can’t wait to start the sweets hunt and put on the scary costumes of vampires, witches and zombies! Download the game now and let them feel the Halloween atmosphere a bit earlier!

_en - Halloween - 6.jpg

Calenislija

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Play Hidden Objects Halloween

🎃 I was getting him ready for bed when he said "Daddy, check if there is a monster under my bed". I wanted to please him, so I checked, and what I saw was terrifying. I saw him, the other him, who was looking at me horrified and said "Daddy, someone is in my bed". 🎃

1539254602-final-final-facebook-halloween-story-1-1.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38