Android - Blackberry compatible multi-player games?

SANDRAkbn

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I have an Android phone and my friend has a Blackberry. We want to play against each other. Are there any multi-player games that we can play together that have an app in both app stores? Scrabble-like games would be great, but any that allow us to play each other is the most important. Thanks for any suggestions for free or paid game apps.

lauda

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an Android phone and my friend has a Blackberry. We want to play against each other. Are there any multi-player games that we can play together that have an app in both app stores? Scrabble-like games would be great, but any that allow us to play each other is the most important. Thanks for any suggestions for free or paid game apps.

As a Blackberry owner, I play Fightin' Words, a Scrabble-like game, with Androids. It's in your Android Market for free.

seasonw

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
We have created a game called Ghosty Party, available in BlackBerry smartphone, PlayBook, Android, iPhone & iPad, it is not multiplayer game, but you may play against your friends with highscores. All platforms able to submit highscores to global scoreboard except BlackBerry smartphone, which is on the progress. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87