Lookout Pro

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else using this?

It came free when I signed up with T-Mobile and has a lot of features. Not only does it keep browsing safe, it scans any apps you may download to make sure they're safe and has a lot of security features in case you lose your phone or it's stolen. One neat feature off the top of my head is if your phone is stolen and someone tries to unlock it, the app will take a picture of the person trying to get into your phone and send you an email with their picture. It even gets a GPS location of the last place it active.

I have it running in the background and it doesn't mess with my battery life.

Last edited:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Look Out Pro

How's the performance now? I'm guessing it's not an issue, but still worth bringing up... I used Lookout for a while when it was first released and felt like it could have been improved in that regard.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I have used Lookout before. It is a good protection app. Never tried the premium version though.

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

I have used this app on other platforms and LOVED IT! When I cam over, it was the first one I download and, of course, got the Premium. Don't mind paying for the security 'cause it works!

Posted via Android Central App

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the premium version.
I been using it for a few years,started using it at first for the missing device feature.
The safe browsing ,Lock Cam,Signal Flare,and Wipe Device are really the features I leave turned on all the time.
I do scan for malware once in awhile but I don't leave that feature turned on all the time.
I remember when the lock cam was added I had to test it out ,ha .
I haven't had any issues with Look Out otherwise I wouldn't still be paying for it .

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I use it and it's very nice. I pay $3 a month for it. That's less than a lunch for one day. It's already saved my **** a few times when I was downloading apk files. It scanned them before I installed them and let me know they had malware.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FergusonMiriam