Hidden sms?

Freddy G

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I own a non-rooted Verizon note 3 with 4.4.2. When I accessed the My Verizon app and reviewed monthly usage details, it showed that I received numerous text messages. When I searched for them, I found nothing. Are there apps, of some sort, on my phone, sending, receiving and deleting text messages? Or, are the messages merely hidden? At one point I found a text message with some sort of text string that looked like a password. I do not have any call/text blocking apps on my phone. I have become distrustful of Google play store and after a factory reset, remain stock. Everything appears ok. I have a suspicion that contact storage has hidden contacts within it. At one point, I caught a glimpse of some sort of contact through a third party file browser but, when I tried to view it again, were gone. I sound paranoid but, would like to know if there is information related to this. I have viewed a website called auto-forward. Is anyone familiar with this spy app and its capabilities and vulnerabilities? :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa