LG G Watch Available in U.S Retailers Amazon, Best Buy

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Buy 3 or more accessories from AT&T online and you'll get 25%. I added some $5 fillers and the final price was about $175 - $179 I think.

IT KING

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Dude or dudette.... This was great advice. I bought (3) $5 tablet sleeves + the watch and each item received the 25% discount. The watch ends up being $171.75!

THANKS!

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Okay - it could be because I'm completely foggy today - but I can't see the 25% deal for this watch. Anyone have a direct link to the special?

IT KING

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
There is no link. All you need to do is add the watch to the cart, then add any three accessories to your cart. They have accessories starting as low as $5. Once all of that is in your cart, you will see in the cart, in orange, the 25% discount taken on ALL items, including the watch. Already ordered mine using this procedure. Worked fine.

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for sharing this tip.

I went ahead and ordered the G Watch and tossed in two $5.00 screen protectors. I figured I would try to trim them to fit the watch face.

My total was $197.00 with tax and shipping (free). Saving me $54.00 from the play store. My Best Buy doesn't have them in stock either.

Only thing is while AT&T has a 14 day return policy they charge a 10% restocking on the Watch.

Posted via Android Central App