is there a way to find previous installed apps even after a factory reset

judy50

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ooook so basically I installed a few apps on the arches tablet. I deleted them and pressed the x button to remove from the installed list. Basically my boyf found what I had installed, says its all backed up even if I removed the app. I'm wondering if this is true and if so how did he manage to get up the uninstalled apps.....also if I do a factory reset, which I have done. Does this remove all recognision of apps I've installed?

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ooook so basically I installed a few apps on the arches tablet. I deleted them and pressed the x button to remove from the installed list. Basically my boyf found what I had installed, says its all backed up even if I removed the app. I'm wondering if this is true and if so how did he manage to get up the uninstalled apps.....also if I do a factory reset, which I have done. Does this remove all recognision of apps I've installed?

The play store stores a list of all apps you've installed on any device using that google account. I'm not sure which version of the play store, or which version of android you're running but to view these apps, I open the play store app, Press the menu button, select my apps, then select all.

judy50

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ahh yes I'm with u, found it on Google play site, says everything I've installed and there is no way of deleting. Guess I have to delete that email n make another lol. Thanks