Youtube for Archos 7

Does Archos use false advertisement when conserning YouTube on Archos 7 HT?

• Total voters

mbrock1994

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I've recently got Archos 7 HT for Christmas. Its great and all, but the fact that YouTube Mobile doesn't work (youtube.apk does NOT work) makes me mad. On their website, Archos said, "The video player software provides a great movie and YouTube? viewing experience." (ARCHOS). Since it clearly does not work, doesn't that mean its false advertisement??? So what do you all think: is it or is it not false advertisement? Post you response and/or opinion on here. Please and Thank You!

mbrock1994

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Of course, there might still be an app that enables YouTube to be played on Archos 7 that I do not know of so if so, please post that app on here

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, did some research. The ht is running android 1.5 so it might be a little more limited in what you can do with the browser. Check out the archos appsLib and there are a few you tube downloaders that might work for you. You might also try a different browser. Dolphin would be your best bet. Just do a google search and you should be able to find a direct download.

Imrooster49

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Have You Folks Tried Dolphin Browser HD?

I assume that Flash 10.1 is built into the above-referenced browser, since I am able to play ALL content I've accessed on YouTube when using Dolphin....

I have the A70IT 250 GB model, BTW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty