hello, i recieved yesterday an old hand me down phone, and it's a nokia lumia 525, in order to get access to the store and download everything that i need and update the apps that i have, i factory reset it to get rid of the old microsoft account, after reset i tried to log in it didn't work, then i thought it was the update, so i updated it twice until there was no more updates available, then i tried to log in again, same thing, can't log in. i tried looking online for solutions, the most common one was to change the date and time, so i did, even though the automatic one was correct, i tried adding the daytime savings hour and removing it, changed the region in my device, nothing worked, and i can't find any other solution online.
    i thought a vpn could be a potential fix but since i can't download anything, i can't get a vpn either, unless i do it manually and i dont have any of those either.
    does anyone have an idea to fix? mind that the current region is algeria, same as the microsoft account, but there is no north africa timezone so im using a similar one that gives me the same time.
    05-10-2020 08:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is an Android forum -- try posting your question here instead: https://forums.windowscentral.com/
    05-10-2020 09:48 AM
    Note that if it does not run Windows 10 - and I don't think it does - your experience will be disappointing. There is no longer a Microsoft Store on Windows 8.1.
    05-10-2020 09:54 AM