how to remove apps on note 10

note10guy

May 23, 2020
Visit site
I recently was forced to install Bixby on my Samsung Note10+. Now I have a bunch of apps that I don't want, but I new to smartphones and I don't know how to delete an app. Please Help.

note10guy

May 23, 2020
Visit site
I'm a newbie with smartphone. When I press and hold on the Candy Crush icon, it pops up a menu of actions and I try to move to "uninstall", but the icon is still on the screen and when I press it the app runs. So obviously I didn't install it. I've tried it a dozen times and it's still there. ahhh, i used the pen and it left the little menu up and I was able to choose uninstall and remove from home. Thank you mustang.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm a newbie with smartphone. When I press and hold on the Candy Crush icon, it pops up a menu of actions and I try to move to "uninstall", but the icon is still on the screen and when I press it the app runs. So obviously I didn't install it. I've tried it a dozen times and it's still there. ahhh, i used the pen and it left the little menu up and I was able to choose uninstall and remove from home. Thank you mustang.
Nice you figure it out, your welcome!