Pixel 2 Battery is Worn Out. What Replacement?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've had my Pixel 2 for 2.5 years now and the batter just is subpar (needs charges after about 6-7 hrs). It's been awesome otherwise. My problem is I like it's size, the fingerprint sensor, and of course the camera. The 4 seems to have atrocious batter life and no fingerprint sensor. The 4a coming out isn't much better. I don't want to spend $800-$1100 on a phone because I'm cheap 🤦*♂️ . I don't game. I just want good battery life water resistance (I do a lot of DIY worl around our property and my phone has seen some accidents) and an amazing camera because I do use my phone a lot for that.

I feel like there isn't much choice at this time for a good replacement. I love the iPhone 11s camera, but I don't want to switch at this point or pay that amount. The s20 is promising, but the camera doesn't scream $1000+ phone...and again. Price.

Recommendations for a picky person like me? 😁

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
If you want the best compact phone available on the market, I can't recommend the Samsung S10e enough (snapdragon variant of course).

Even when the 4a comes out, it won't be as good as the above device.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's not water resistant, but the Pixel 3a is one to consider. It has excellent battery life despite the size of the battery, by all accounts, and the camera is still the superb Pixel camera. It's currently on sale at the Google Store, Best Buy, and other places for $279.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95