My QuickNotes+ did not save some Crucial text that I saved. I cannot find it in Quick Notes+
    06-02-2020 08:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is the problem with using stock note-taking apps that don't sync anywhere automatically -- if you lose a note, it's often not recoverable. In the future, I strongly recommend using an app like Google Keep Notes or Evernote.

Which phone do you have? Use your file manager app to look for a directory that might contain your note files. (This might not be possible, since the app might save this information in a protected system directory -- I don't know for sure, since I don't have an LG phone.)

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    06-02-2020 10:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is the problem with using stock note-taking apps that don't sync anywhere automatically -- if you lose a note, it's often not recoverable. In the future, I strongly recommend using an app like Google Keep Notes or Evernote.

Which phone do you have? Use your file manager app to look for a directory that might contain your note files. (This might not be possible, since the app might save this information in a protected system directory -- I don't know for sure, since I don't have an LG phone.)

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    This a stock lg note app ? Doesn't sync with it's cloud like Samsung
    06-02-2020 10:33 PM
    This a stock lg note app ? Doesn't sync with it's cloud like Samsung
    With Samsung, you also have to make sure you sign in with your Samsung account on the phone, right? If you don't, will the Samsung Notes app sync anywhere at all? I'm sure there are lots of people out there who don't bother with a Samsung account.
    06-02-2020 10:49 PM
    With Samsung, you also have to make sure you sign in with your Samsung account on the phone, right? If you don't, will the Samsung Notes app sync anywhere at all? I'm sure there are lots of people out there who don't bother with a Samsung account.
    Yeah if you don't sign into Samsung account it don't syn anywhere
    06-02-2020 10:51 PM