I used to be able to add custom ringtones and notification sounds by dropping the audio into one of the folders. The folders both are now gone suddenly. I can add a ringtone by going to the ringtone settings and tapping the "+" at the top right but the same doesn't exist for notifications
    06-08-2020 03:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. Please register an account to reply to this thread. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

Access to the Ringtone folder seems to have gone the way of the Dodo. Anymore to add items you'll likely need an app for that. Zedge is probably one of the more well known apps but there are hundreds on the Play Store.

Not sponsored by anyone, but Zedge will allow you to create content from your own library as well as search from an extensive online archive. It will also let you manage the items you've downloaded, move, delete, save to specific locations. The latter being where you would be able to put something in with the notifications.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2020 08:22 PM
    Which phone? It's not in file manager check in each file there.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2020 09:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I still have the usual /Ringtones, /Notifications, and /Alarms directories on my Pixel 3 XL running Android 10. You don't see them using a file manager app?
    06-10-2020 01:36 AM
    I have two ringtone folders. One is empty the other only has stuff from Zedge. I only have one notification and alarm sound folder and it all Zedge sounds.
    06-10-2020 07:31 AM