Samsung Note 8 access on my computer?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently cracked/damaged my screen so it flickers and flashes bad. is there a way i can see my phone screen/settings on my laptop so i can make sure everything is backed up and can transfer to my replacement when it gets here?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread and get notifications when comments are posted please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

If you can still use the device you should be able to do what you're wanting. There are several videos on YouTube that show how to mirror your device screen on a PC or laptop. I don't recommend one method over another so it would be better if you looked at what was available and decided what you're comfortable with as some are easier than others.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
If you have a miracast compatible device which includes Roku, most smart TVs, and windows 10 devices with built in WiFi you can mirror your screen that way. At this point you could also connect a mouse to the phone via the USB C port or bluetooth to control it.

I'm sure there are other ways but this is what I would do with what I've got available at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty