My pc does not recognize my j7 neo

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Version: 9
I have done many things, activate developer mode and usb debugging, put MTP, do *#0808# and nothing, it should be clarified that if it works with this usb but on other devices, then it is not the fault of my usb.
Download a (cellular) application that tells me USB Dennied and MTP disabled.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

it should be clarified that if it works with this usb but on other devices, then it is not the fault of my usb.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying that the USB cable you're using works on other devices for data transfer?

Have you already made sure your phone's USB port is clear of any debris by blowing it out with a can of compressed air?

Guido Mammana

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
Thank you Mustang for telling me to create an account.

As for the rest, I already have the latest Samsung drivers installed and, as I said in the post, with the same usb my mother's phone works, so it is my cell phone and the usb is healthy, my usb port is clean And I remember that a while ago I had used the cell phone to connect it to the computer and everything was working fine but not anymore ... :(

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
What is your selection here?
cb978b2ad0c4a8826c13bf50dc9dd2cc.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you Mustang for telling me to create an account.

As for the rest, I already have the latest Samsung drivers installed and, as I said in the post, with the same usb my mother's phone works, so it is my cell phone and the usb is healthy, my usb port is clean And I remember that a while ago I had used the cell phone to connect it to the computer and everything was working fine but not anymore ... :(
Hi welcome to AC!

Have you tried safe mode ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chibisaurus