When I am creating a text message and I choose from my contacts I am now getting my contacts phone number as well as email information.how do I stop the e-mail addresses from showing.
    09-02-2020 08:49 AM
    Which phone?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-02-2020 10:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where are you seeing the email addresses? Do you mean when you're selecting a contact to send a text to?
    09-02-2020 12:33 PM
    I am having the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy 9+. Please tell me how to make email addresses not come up when I am searching for a phone number to text using Message+.
    09-11-2020 11:08 AM
    I am having the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy 9+. Please tell me how to make email addresses not come up when I am searching for a phone number to text using Message+.
    Hi, have you tried different message app?
    09-11-2020 01:42 PM
    I prefer the capabilities of Message+ (Verizon text messaging app). Does this mean I need to contact Verizon with my question?
    09-11-2020 01:49 PM
    I prefer the capabilities of Message+ (Verizon text messaging app). Does this mean I need to contact Verizon with my question?
    Wanted see if issue just with that app or a global thing
    09-11-2020 01:49 PM
    When I use the Samsung texting app, it appears to also bring up emails as well as phone numbers. I have no desire to text to email addresses, so I would prefer that they did not fill up my search. I have to scroll past too many phone numbers and email addresses to get the information I am looking for. I just assumed (hoped) there would be some type of setting that would not show email addresses.
    09-11-2020 01:56 PM
    When I use the Samsung texting app, it appears to also bring up emails as well as phone numbers. I have no desire to text to email addresses, so I would prefer that they did not fill up my search. I have to scroll past too many phone numbers and email addresses to get the information I am looking for. I just assumed (hoped) there would be some type of setting that would not show email addresses.
    Can you show screen shot of settings in the message app?
    09-11-2020 01:59 PM
    Unfortunately, there are 6 different settings screens for Message+, and each one is more than a single screen. I appreciate the effort. I was hoping that someone would say ... "It's easy. You just need to flip this switch." But, there doesn't seem to be any reference to how the contacts are listed. I even looked at the contacts settings, but I don't see anything that refers to email addresses or what shows up in a text contact search.
    09-11-2020 02:17 PM
    Unfortunately, there are 6 different settings screens for Message+, and each one is more than a single screen. I appreciate the effort. I was hoping that someone would say ... "It's easy. You just need to flip this switch." But, there doesn't seem to be any reference to how the contacts are listed. I even looked at the contacts settings, but I don't see anything that refers to email addresses or what shows up in a text contact search.
    The problem is we try help remotely and don't have the phone in our hands to say hey that setting, we sometimes need visual as from carrier to carrier could be different.

Here my screen shot of my message app , do you have this toggle?Email adresses showing on text messages.-screenshot_20200911-151947_messages.jpeg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-11-2020 02:21 PM