I'm using Vivo Y15 and I listen music on vivo's default music player. It's super annoying when I listen to music and I don't get to listen to it properly. Yes, the tracks I download have numbers to them and they have sorted properly on my previous phones. No, I am not using any other player to listen on. Yes, the tracks I download have proper track ID and like I said, they have worked on my previous phones. If there isn't any way, then I guess Vivo has a screwed music player.
    small pp energy I'd say
    09-27-2020 02:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Have you tried a different music player such as Poweramp or Neutron?

Please register as a member so that we may further assist you. https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=1#post3754645
    09-27-2020 02:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Any music player will sort music tracks based on the embedded ID3 tag's track numbers within the same album. If the music tracks don't have ID3 tags, you could always add that information using a program or app like MediaMonkey, or use a 3rd party music player app that can play and sort based on your folders rather than ID3 tags. MortPlayer Music is an example of a music player that can do that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2020 03:02 AM