The System UI app showed up, I think. I remember the pink icon, and how it took over the entire screen. And then I accidentally clicked something. I didn't know what it was. It happened so fast. After a while, this notification popped up, and it said, "system ui hidden" with that ultra-something mode icon on lock screen. The one with a hand and two arrows. The next morning, woke up with another notification that said, "system ui content hidden". Also on lock screen. What was that? Battery was low, below 15% percent. So I charged it, and that was when I knew something had really changed. There used to be a red light (LED) when it did, until it gets to 100%, it turns green. Now if it is, say, 45%, there's no light. At all. Even though LED indicator is ON. Not sure if there are other things that had changed, too. How is this fixed?
    10-26-2020 10:25 PM
    Which device do you have ?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-26-2020 10:37 PM
    10-27-2020 07:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Screenshots would help as well: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. You'll have to register first.
    10-29-2020 12:09 AM