Playstore shows ' App requires external storage ' error even though i have sufficient storage

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Motorola phone in which I have unlocked boot loader and installed the TWRP recovery.I even rooted it with Super su first, then changed to Magisk.

But whenever I install some apps from playstore it shows that error. I am not able to download them so please help me out.

Thanks in advance for the help🤗🤗

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I hope you check back. I mean I'm going to recommend that you check someplace else but I did just want you to have a response from the community.

You've done a lot to your device. We have a development community here but you're not likely to find them roaming the general Ask A Question section. Here we can mostly answer or try to help with stock and some hardware issues. I would recommend trying your question at XDA Developers. There they mostly talk about rooting, ROMs, tweaks and the like. You may find that your question has already been answered or addressed.

We welcome you to join here however and given your knowledge of Android I'm sure there would be questions you could field enriching the community. To reply and receive notifications when others leave comments please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Best wishes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87