My LG Expression is set (from the factory) to download only when I'm on Wi-Fi. I would like to download some games but can't because we don't have Wi-Fi. But I DO have an unlimited plan with AT&T, So don't care if downloading my games uses data... Can someone please direct me to the proper setting??

Thank You
    12-28-2020 07:30 AM
    From the Play Store? Open the Play Store, open the left menu (3 bars in the top left) and select settings, change the App Download preference as desired.

Some apps may lock to downloading only over WiFi, especially if there's a large data file for graphics that needs to download. That's coding in the app, I don't think you can do much about that.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    12-28-2020 10:43 AM