Lock ringer volumne on loud

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a 91 year old friend. He keeps hitting the ringer button on his Samsung phone and turning it off. Is there a way to lock it to keep this from happening?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Stock I can't think of any way to do this however there are volume controlling apps on the Play Store that would likely be able to accomplish this task. I personally cannot recommend one, perhaps one of our other members will see this and chime in with their favorite but my best advise would be to search volume at the Play Store. You should find several apps and from there you may need to do some trial and error testing to find the exact right fit.

To reply to this thread and receive notificaions when others reply please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

In your reply please include which device it is as each device has different features and knowing what device we're talking about can improve the odds of finding the answer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s