Phone calendar not syncing with computer calendars

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am using a Samsung Galaxy s20 and recently my google calendar has stopped syncing with both of my computers. I have run sync on my google account many times and even uninstalled and reinstalled the google calendar app on the phone and checked all settings and restarted phone and all sorts of other stuff. This is a one directional problem. Events that I add via my mac or pc go to the phone calendar but the events from the phone calendar do not go to the computer calenders.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! So you're trying to access your Google Calendar on the Windows Calendar app, rather than the Google Calendar website on your browser? If you go to the Google Calendar website on your computer browser, is it syncing properly there?

Also, are you sure the events that you're trying to sync were in fact entered into the calendar associated with your Google account, rather than your Samsung account or other accounts?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty