I want to download the badger notes app to track my maternity notes but I can't see the app on playstore.
    07-03-2021 09:27 AM
    I would guess one of two things. The app looks to be region restricted, meaning you can only install it if you live in a specific country. From what I can tell, this app is able to retrieve records from your providers, so being region restricted makes sense. If you are running through a VPN or proxy, that could block installation because the Play store thinks you are located elsewhere. The other possibility is that your phone simply isn't compatible.

When an app isn't able to be installed, for whatever reason, a Play Store search will not show any results for it even if it exists. I did a regular Google search, which did find the app and linked me to the Play store description. It looks to be poorly rated, but have a look and see if it'll let you install it or give a notice of why it won't.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...itynotes_droid
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-03-2021 09:43 AM
    When i search it , said not available in my country(US) so maybe not available for your region.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-03-2021 09:44 AM
    There's also a minimum Android version required, but the OP does not indicate which device or Android version she (I can only assume based on the nature of the app) is using...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-03-2021 10:58 AM