Why did some photos disappear from gallery?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm currently on Huawei, EMUI version 10.0.0 if that matters.
My problem is, that a few weeks ago I was looking for a specific picture in my gallery and it wasn't there, I looked through my entire phone and couldn't find it anywhere - a day later, it had reappeared. Now I'm dealing with a lot of pictures from different folders, they were suddenly gone, I couldn't even find them in files. Then my service provider turned my wifi back on, and they were immediately back. A day later, gone again.

Ben xfg

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
I did look there, still missing. It's like they were erased from my phone which makes no sense

How full is your phones internal storage? You should always have at least one GB free, otherwise things as this may happen also.
Another thing to check would be how full your Google Photos quota is. They no longer offer free unlimited high quality storage and limit it to 15 GB I believe.

user559

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
No, but funnily enough they reappeared a few hours ago even though I didn't do anything to cause that :) I think I'm gonna manually upload them to my Google drive now just in case they disappear again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo