When adding/altering an event on my Win10 Google desktop calendar it appears on my Android Google calendar immediately after sync, but not the reverse. Things I do on Android google calendar are never shown on my desktop even I run sync manually. Does anyone know why is that? All suggestion is welcome, thank you.

SLo
    07-24-2021 10:42 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? When you say "Win10 Google desktop calendar," are you talking about the Google Calendar website on your browser, or the Windows 10 Calendar app?

On the phone's calendar app, are you certain you're adding the event to the Google account calendar, or is it adding the event to the Phone account's calendar (which doesn't sync anywhere automatically)?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    VidJunky likes this.
    07-25-2021 01:42 AM