I changed my pattern and now I can't remember it. My photos haven't been backed up so don't want to do the factory re-set. Have tried the samsung find my phone and unlocking it from there but I didn't have the feature turned on.
    I'm trying not to lose 12 months worth of photos.
    Why can't you just reset your pattern like you can any other password. So frustrating!!
    09-25-2021 07:01 AM
    I can give advise to regularly back up your device and have Samsung features on that can help in these situations in the future, unfortunately you have to factory reset in recovery.

If you have further questions
    I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here, As a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-25-2021 08:05 AM
    It's for security, if you could reset the pattern anyone could take your phone and do a pattern reset to gain access to it and steal your information or use the phone for themselves.

If you can't remember the pattern you just learned a very important lesson as to why you should have had your Samsung account properly configured and why you never keep important information on a phone that isn't backed up. Besides forgetting the pattern, phones are easily broken, can suffer a malfunction, and are a commonly stolen item which all would lead to the loss if information you don't back up.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-25-2021 11:56 AM
    09-25-2021 12:25 PM