How to add Panasonic Smart TV to Google Assistant (Home)

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi, how do I add a Panasonic smart tv to google assistant/home... it was quite easy with a Samsung smart tv? Also with the Smart View option on the Samsung Smart Phone it was just a press of a button to 'mirror' my phone... but with Panasonic I have to go into apps... select devices etc... is there a quicker way to do this? Or do you reckon it only works from Samsung phones to Samsung tv only in alliance with Google?... thx guys.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Samsung normally only mirrors to Samsung TV through Smart view. With non-Samsung TV you have to use an app to mirror. My LG has an app which allows me to share my screen or use Dex etc. Maybe Panasonic has something similar. My Pixel will only share to a Chromecast dongle.

To add to a smart device I believe you have to add the TV through the Google Home app.

jameny5

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
Samsung normally only mirrors to Samsung TV through Smart view. With non-Samsung TV you have to use an app to mirror. My LG has an app which allows me to share my screen or use Dex etc. Maybe Panasonic has something similar. My Pixel will only share to a Chromecast dongle.

To add to a smart device I believe you have to add the TV through the Google Home app.
Follow the last paragraph. Download Google home and try there!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer