Can't factory reset without password and yes I have tried factory reset

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey so I've been trying to factory reset but the problem is I need to shut the tablet all the way off but, I cant do that because it requires a password to turn it off, and I forgot it so I cant do anything I tried the other buttons but it brought me to the os warning screen instead of the hard reset what do I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

MNMobileGuy

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey so I've been trying to factory reset but the problem is I need to shut the tablet all the way off but, I cant do that because it requires a password to turn it off, and I forgot it so I cant do anything I tried the other buttons but it brought me to the os warning screen instead of the hard reset what do I do?
Assuming that it's a Samsung, we have a great video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG7Jh6zweJk

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Can go into recovery and put your Google credentials when it boots up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer