How to uninstall phone cleaner pro

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want to unistall on my android phone cleaner pro??

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
and if you get an error indicating it won't remove because it's a device administrator, you'll need to go into your device security settings and remove the app as a device administrator.

A

Android Central Question

uninstall apps on android

The answer given did not help, playstore offered nothing, still want phone pro cleaner out of my android!

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
You could also try going into your phones settings, then go to apps, scroll down till you find the phone cleaner app and then uninstall. Knowing which phone you have might help us help you further.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Go into your phone's Settings >> Apps menu, find and open the Phone Cleaner Pro app entry, tap on the 'Force stop' button, then find and tap on the 'Clear data' button, then tap on 'Uninstall'. Using Clear data will remove all the user data and config files for the app, along with its cache -- If you use just Uninstall, it will remove the app data but not necessarily all the app's related files.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It would help to know which phone you have. Some manufacturers preinstall terrible apps as bloatware, which you can't uninstall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699