• Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want to remove a holiday o. My calendar that I do not observe

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are they Islamic holidays? If so, was the phone intended for the Levant region? I believe with Samsung phones, at least, you can't get rid of that, since the firmware for those regions includes those holidays. You'd probably have to try flashing a different ROM, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're a novice at this sort of thing.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If you're talking about Google Calendar it isn't possible at this time. I feel you though and the reason I know it can't be done is because like you I'm guessing you noticed all the latest crazy holidays listed on your calendar, most for some made up crap, but I digress. Like you I went looking for a way to remove this offensive crap only to find it's all or nothing. Isn't that nice. You will observe or you can get nothing. I currently can't give up Google Calendar, perhaps you can, if so go to the Play Store and start shopping. Someone has to put out a calendar that doesn't try to indoctrinate everyone.

Keep the faith
Best wishes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress