Which one Pixel 7 or Pixel 6?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am planning to buy Google Pixel 6 but the news of the Pixel 7 launching leaves me confused. Should I wait for Pixel 7 or buy 6?

Your suggestions please.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Considering they're having some great sales on the pixel 6 line, you could potentially save hundred's of dollars by buying a 6 versus a 7. The 6 line has had pretty much all the bugs worked out and seem to be working great, where the 7 will undoubtedly have some teething issues on release.

The 7 is using the same basic hardware layout as the 6, except for a slightly faster Tensor chipset... not much real world difference in the 2 overall. I chose to pick up a Pixel 6 Pro for $250 off because I like saving money... but if you're willing to pay more or have some trade-ins, there's nothing wrong with getting the 7 if you want the newest pixel.

One thing you don't want is buyers remorse... if you really want the 7, you should get the 7. If you're okay with a 6, I'd get that... but only if it's on sale ;)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been seeing some GREAT sales on the Pixel 6 series! I've been holding out for the Pixel 7, but even I am tempted by these price drops! I'd say you couldn't go wrong with either device! The difference from the 6 to the 7 would be marginal at best (at least, IMO) -- you'd be fine going with either! The camera specs may be a wee bit better on the 7, but the 6's camera is phenomenal!

Good luck, and keep us posted on what you decide!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87